Subject: [Leica] Rain
From: telyt at telus.net (David Young)
Date: Sun Jan 22 17:15:47 2006

Adam Bridge wrote:

>That's an spledid image, David, caught on the verge of sun and rain.
>
>Adam

Thanks, Adam, but it was not "on the verge".  It was shot in the midst
of a tropical downpour, in a Rain Forrest.  About an inch of rain in 20
minutes.

To make things even more difficult, I was shooting on the Sarapiqu?
River,* *from a boat with about 20 other folks in it, all moving
about... not to mention the vibration of the outboard motor and the
motion of the boat itself.  The saving grace was that I was under cover
- so the cameras stayed dry.

Still, I considered myself very lucky.  I got off about 8 or 9 shots of
the Anhinga and about 3 are sharp as tacks!  I think that's pretty good,
considering the conditions. :-)

--
David Young,
Logan Lake, BC