Subject: [Leica] no film in a decade
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Sun Jan 22 19:39:33 2006

Feli,
The biggest problem is that jackets dont have a floating canvas....and
that pants are cut too low. Thats why I never buy ready made stuff - in
India bespoke of a very high quality is still available at a very
reasonable price, as it is in Hong Kong as well. By the way, you will
get high armholes and high waisted pants (to be used with braces)  if
you buy the classic high quality Brit ready made brands..they dont come
very cheap, though.
Cheers
Jayanand