Subject: [Leica] OT: Lancia Flaminia
From: summarex at hotmail.com (Javier Perez)
Date: Mon Jan 23 07:40:30 2006

Howdy
Yes the Stratos Rally car from the mid 70s has a modified 206 dino engine.
the 1970  HF 1.6 Stratos show car had a 1.6 Fulvia engine I think. It's a
compleatly different car, sharing only the name. It was the most
outrageous of the Bertone wedge shaped cars ever made.
Here's a link

http://www.supercars.net/garages/groupb/17v2.html

I'm not sure if the specs are right but the pics are.

See Ya
Javier