Subject: [Leica] imarect prism placement
From: smotter at earthlink.net (Stephen Motter)
Date: Mon Jan 23 17:44:25 2006

Jim, to clean the imarect  prisms, I didn't do anything crazy. I just
took them out of the brace, and used hot water, Dawn, and a scrub
sponge. Removed a lot of glue residue, and they look perfect now. I set
the loose prism with mounting putty, in case I would have to shift it.
But the view is fine, and the hold is tight, so I'm leaving it! Thanks
again for the help Jim, you saved me $50. -Steve