Subject: [Leica] Re: if my leica was a fountian pen which fountian penwould it be?
From: alaxsxaq at gmail.com (Glenn Stauffer)
Date: Tue Jan 24 05:41:53 2006

On 1/24/06, Joseph Low <joelct@singnet.com.sg> wrote:
>             With the fountain pen - one can demonstrate penmanship and
> classic writing

Penmanship is a skill I never acquired - something about a lack of
fine motor skills, I guess.  Too many farmer genes.

I've used fountain pens since I was a kid; first my father's Parker 51
(I still have two of those), then a series of pens that have long
since been lost since I carried them everywhere and have a knack for
losing things.  For the past couple of years, I've been using a
Pilot/Namiki Vanishing Point fountain pen.

--Glenn

Message from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] Re: if my leica was a fountian pen which fountian penwould it be?)