Subject: [Leica] OT - Konica Minolta Scanners
From: summicron at bellsouth.net (Frank F. Farmer)
Date: Tue Jan 24 14:56:18 2006

Luggers,

Forgive me if this has been discussed in the recent
Konica-Minolta-pulls-the-plug-on-photo-business thread.  However, I have
reviewed the release from KM and the various press reports.  Do I understand
correctly that the very popular Konica Minolta DiMAGE Scan Elite 5400 II
will remain in production?  It is back-ordered almost everywhere right now.
It doesn't really fall into the category of the products they are going to
focus on, i.e., medical imaging.  I'm just wondering.  It was next on my
list of goodies to purchase.  Now, of course, I have questions about that
purchase.

Frank Farmer
Jackson, Miss.

Replies: Reply from durling at cox.net (Mike Durling) ([Leica] OT - Konica Minolta Scanners)