Subject: [Leica] Lost post FOM2: here's an option
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Tue Jan 24 17:01:39 2006

G'day all you post FOM2 "lost" photographers -- looking for a project?
Don Goldberg has written to me and is looking for photographers
interested in an ongoing project called: Acts of Kindness Photography.
He wanted me to pass this on to anyone here who might be interested in
contributing: I don't know of any catches other than you cannot post
"nasty" images of humanity, but kindness in destruction would seem to
fit. I have no other connection, but will look at contributing myself
during the year. The web site is:

www.actsofkindnessphotography.com

Don's eMail:

don@actsofkindnessphotography.com