Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 3 - Jeffery
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Tue Jan 24 18:10:54 2006

Don,

Last weekend was dreary (it had just rained all night), and the sky was
overcast with low fog. It was blindingly clear out today. I was thinking the
same thing. If it is clear out this Saturday, I'll probably take a dSLR with
a polarizer on it as well as a Leica with a red filter. Everything low to
the ground is covered with black, shiny mud, and I'm concened about glare.
Things above the ground have been rinsed off a bit by the rains since last
September.

You're right about it not changing. I saw two people in space suits
stripping out a brick house. The rest of the area is a graveyard.

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com