Subject: [Leica] Re: PAW - Week 3 - Jeffery
From: SonC at aol.com (SonC@aol.com)
Date: Tue Jan 24 19:55:26 2006

In a message dated 1/24/2006 9:28:06 P.M. Central Standard Time,
telyt@earthlink.net writes:

Jeff, please keep posting these pictures.  We need to see  them.
==============

Yeah, well seeing is believing, huh?  It is true. The city is in  a shamble.
Population is just one fifth, and many of them are not really from  New
Orleans.   There are few children. Birds do not sing, because  they have
nothing to
eat.  The balcony Jeff, Chris and I posed on is no  longer available, the
business is closed, and the family that hosted us has  divorced over the
stress.
So much cannot be shown in pictures.

The spotlight has been on people of little means, and their plight. The
truth is that people with modest incomes, people with  homes, and some
savings
and insurance are without all those things.

Regards,
Sonny
http://www.sonc.com
Natchitoches, Louisiana