Subject: [Leica] New images
From: nathan.wajsman at planet.nl (Nathan Wajsman)
Date: Tue Jan 24 21:46:47 2006

Hi Kelly,

The Lisbon series contains some interesting images, but few of them
really convey the spirit of the city--which I find to be one of the most
photogenic places in the world, both for its architecture and its people.

In the Kitchen series, the portraits are good, but I would have liked to
see some shots of these people at work, closeups of the food being
prepared etc.

Thanks for posting!

Nathan