Subject: [Leica] Fedka
From: pswango at att.net (pswango@att.net)
Date: Wed Jan 25 09:32:16 2006

Daniel, thanks for the Fedka link.  I just ordered one of the Elmar copies
for $35.  I already have one of them but despite its optical excellence, it
is one of the worst finished pieces of junk I've ever seen.  It's actually
labeled "Leitz Elmar" on the front.  The one I've ordered is supposed to be
a later and better finished product.  The guy has some interesting stuff for
sale.  His prices are a little higher than buying direct from FSU sites, as
you said, but he seems responsible and honest.  I'll post sample pictures
when I get the lens.

Replies: Reply from hey_eyni at hotmail.com (Annie ...) ([Leica] Fedka)
Reply from hey_eyni at hotmail.com (Annie ...) ([Leica] Fedka)