Subject: [Leica] PAW - Week 3 - Jeffery
From: jsmith342 at cox.net (Jeffery Smith)
Date: Wed Jan 25 16:32:49 2006

I have to agree with you on that, Ted. I have all but given up on shooting
on cloudless, dry days down here because the highlights get blown out and
the shadows are black. And we haven't had many days with scattered clouds
and blue sky. Instead, it is overcast and foggy or it is blinding and sunny.
I'll go for the Scottish moors look.

On lenses, I'll probably take the Tri-Elmar with me but put some primes in
the trunk (21, 25, 28, 35, and 50). Part of me wants to be a minimalist and
shoot everything with a 50 (like HCB). But HCB probably had a lot of really
crappy negs that he didn't publish that could have been better with a wide.
;-)

Jeffery Smith
New Orleans, LA
http://www.400tx.com