Subject: [Leica] CS-2
From: douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp)
Date: Fri Jan 27 14:54:42 2006

*Hello Alastair,**
 I upgraded Elements 3.0 to CS 2 just before Christmas and, to be quite
honest, it scares me stiff - It still looks like Elements, but
everything is somwhere else. I'm still trying to get my head around the
bridge function, but at least it seems to be compatible with the
Elements organiser, which suddenly starts calling itself Photo Album.
The problem with most of the tips and hints you find in magazines is
that the authors seem to think you already know what you're doing, and
waffle on about alpha channels (for example)  without a single word
about what they are and what they do.
I'm sure we'll work it out in the end.
cheers
Douglas