Subject: [Leica] RE: RE: PAW Week 3 Jeffrey---Nagin - bowing out . .
From: puff11 at comcast.net (Norm Aubin)
Date: Sat Jan 28 00:34:26 2006

Sonny, et.al. -

I apologize.  I dared to raise a contrarian view, and
obviously I am wrong about what I feel or think.

I also sullied this photographic forum with what is
obviously political discourse that belongs elsewhere.

I defer to your superior intellect.

I wish you all the best in the effort to rebuild the city.

Best of light,
Norm

> > Message: 10
> > Date: Fri, 27 Jan 2006 11:19:12 EST