Subject: [Leica] PAW 3 dlridings
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Sat Jan 28 07:42:16 2006

Daniel:

>http://www.dlridings.se/paw/2006/3.html

Heh.  I like the picture and the caption.

Not that I would have the audacity to try to pose my wife if she were
shoveling snow, but I think if she were facing the other way, that would
improve on an already good image.  I just love the edge lighting on her hair
and back.  Wish it were on her face, instead.

Soon after my wife and I got together, she bought me a snow blower.  That
way, she gets out of snow-related duties.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/