Subject: [Leica] Fedka
From: gregj.lorenzo at shaw.ca (GREG LORENZO)
Date: Sat Jan 28 18:11:19 2006

I'm expecting my Jupiter 8 and 12 lenses in LTM to arrive next week. I
picked up a small and mint condition Nikon 35/3.5 lens in LTM at a local
dealer today after he dropped the unreasonable initial asking price to a
number that is FMV.

It will be interesting to compare the results from Russian, early Japanese
and early German glass.

Regards,

Greg