Subject: [Leica] not ..... iphoto .... open up every time
From: jplaurel at spectare.com (Jim Laurel)
Date: Sun Jan 29 09:33:31 2006

Charles,
Here's how to control what app opens when you attach a camera or
flash card to your OS X machine:

1) In your Applications directory, launch the Image Capture program.
2) Choose Image Capture | Preferences...
3) In the General tab, you can select what application to open when a
camera is connected.  You can set this to any app you want, or "No
application".  This setting is also honored when you insert a flash
card.

Good luck!

--Jim Laurel