Subject: [Leica] Best hobbyist 35 mm film scanner? question for Luis Castaneda
From: lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda)
Date: Mon Jan 30 00:17:48 2006

On 29/01/2006, at 23:00, Bill Smith wrote:

> Luis--many thanks, but which Minolta?

There it was two models, the $300 is very good for his price, I
cannot remember the model, but I've seen the results from a friend's
one and it's fine.
I won't mind so much the minolta lines closing if I could get one, as
I wouldn't do it if my car brand will close tomorrow. I didn't heard
about any faulty scanner among clients of a friend's shop who sold a
good amount of them.

Replies: Reply from wrs111445 at yahoo.com (Bill Smith) ([Leica] Best hobbyist 35 mm film scanner? question for Luis Castaneda)