Subject: [Leica] Sidewalk washer (how to crop?)
From: sethrosner at nycap.rr.com (Seth Rosner)
Date: Mon Jan 30 06:41:10 2006

Peter:

To me #14 - full frame - is clearly better: 1. cropped as you have, the
image looks chopped off at the top, i.e. there is not breathing space around
the three figures (is Jim Lager one of them?) and 2. the hotel canopy places
the photo geographically which I think is a benefit.

I'm going to reply to the images of your dad more fully when I have a bit
more time; his history is weirdly reminiscent of my own father's.

One never fully absorbs the loss of a beloved parent. I hope and pray that
time may ease for you the pain of his going.

Seth