Subject: [Leica] Sidewalk washer (how to crop?)
From: ericm at pobox.com (Eric)
Date: Mon Jan 30 09:05:14 2006

Peter:

>Here's the original frame, no cropping:
>http://gallery.leica-users.org/album186/E007HoseFullFrame

I say full frame, no cropping.  I like the hotel awning.  It puts the washer
in perspective.  Let's us see where this is happening.  I don't like the
tighter crop...just have legs and torsos of people growing out of the top of
the frame.

Seems to be a mix of opinion on this one.  So do whatever you like the best.
Better yet, go back and try some different angles.  When there isn't a clear
cut consensus on how best to crop an existing shot, it usually means a
better one is just waiting for you.  :)

--
Eric
http://canid.com/