Subject: [Leica] Shutter curtains for the Leica IIIf BD
From: jcg13 at swbell.net (Colyn Goodson)
Date: Mon Jan 30 09:39:01 2006

I recently picked up a IIIf that the curtains and
tapes had been removed (the previous owner said they
had holes). Other than that the camera is complete.
I am trying to locate a set including the drums since
I don't have the old ones to use as a template.
I am familiar with servicing the screwmount Leicas so
I don't want to have to send this camera out.
Any suggestions?
One other question: The rangefinder vertical alignment
is very slightly out of alignment even when adjusting
via turning the wedge window. Can this be adjusted via
the 4 screws in the side of the rf?
Thanks

Replies: Reply from dlridings at gmail.com (Daniel Ridings) ([Leica] Shutter curtains for the Leica IIIf BD)
Reply from gtmerideth at mac.com (gary merideth) ([Leica] Shutter curtains for the Leica IIIf BD)