Subject: [Leica] Re:'57 Healey
From: jbcollier at shaw.ca (John Collier)
Date: Mon Jan 30 19:17:10 2006

My favourite big Healey is the 100-4. Not quite so front heavy as the
sixes and a wonderful folding windshield. Mufflers are just as
vulnerable though. Ground clearance was something they never received.

John Collier

Replies: Reply from langeratcarleton at gmail.com (Mark Langer) ([Leica] Re:'57 Healey)