Subject: [Leica] who repairs bullova accutrons?
From: KCassidy at asc.upenn.edu (Kyle Cassidy)
Date: Tue Jan 31 05:58:25 2006

this is, i'm sure you'll all agree, perfectly germaine to the discussion of
leica's.

in 1965 when my parents got married, my mother gave my father a bullova
accutron 216 (SS case, single window). he wore this watch until about 1985
when one day it quit working. he went through a bunch of timex's and last
month became the happiest person on earth when my mother gave him one of
those "accurate to within a billionth of a second because it's set by
nuclear clocks" thingies. yesterday he called to say his accutron was in the
mail to me.

so i need to get it fixed. it's not the battery. where do i send it and what
type of fountian pen should i use when i write the check?

thanks

kyle

(p.s. photos may follow if y'alls interested)

(p.p.s. the real question is: if my accutron was a camera, what camera would
it be?)

Replies: Reply from bquinn at sgi.com (Barney Quinn) ([Leica] who repairs bullova accutrons?)
Reply from douglas.sharp at gmx.de (Douglas Sharp) ([Leica] who repairs bullova accutrons?)
Reply from joelct at singnet.com.sg (Joseph Low) ([Leica] who repairs bullova accutrons?)