Subject: [Leica] CS-2
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Tue Jan 31 07:16:42 2006

I think the point some people may miss is that CS and CS2 are - to me - the
first versions of PS that appear to have been created for photographers per
se. And I am not someone who jumps to the latest version of anything just to
jump, but I will say that CS2 is definitely worth the price of admission.