Subject: [Leica] OT: Mailing unframed prints
From: abridge at gmail.com (Adam Bridge)
Date: Tue Jan 31 12:00:05 2006

I have had good luck with the US Postal Service Priority Mail.

I bought some cardboard sheets from ULINE.COM, package prints in a
snug plastic bag with tissue between them, then sandwich this between
two pieces of cardboard and tape thoroughly together. I  then slide
into a large padded envelope I got from ULINE and take it to the PO
with PHOTOGRAPH - DO NOT BEND stamped on it. The PO will do this for
you at the counter also if you don't have labels.

All prints have arrived with no damage or even distress of the
cardboard or envelope and this was even during the Christmas rush.

Adam

Replies: Reply from scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin) ([Leica] OT: Mailing unframed prints)