Subject: [Leica] No More Dog Photos
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Wed Feb 1 11:03:56 2006

Your description reminds me of an 'available for adoption' poster at my
vets....it's for a cat that's described as liking 'rough play,' might 'make
a good barn cat,' 'frisky.' So, I asked the tech behind the counter,   I
take it this means the little bugger will turn your hand to burger meat if
you reach down to pat it? Pretty much, she said....