Subject: [Leica] Current Leica photo...."James" CAUTION, grandson
From: kennybod at mac.com (Kenneth Frazier)
Date: Wed Feb 1 17:55:22 2006

On Feb 1, 2006, at 8:05 PM, Don Dory wrote:

>  It is a good family portrait that shows the true nature of this
> boy.
> Good catch.

Yes, he is!  Oh, you mean the picture!  <grin>

My daughter (his mother) called me when she saw it and said (after
your rant, you'll love this!):  "Daddy, I love the pictures you take
with that camera!  When I take pictures with my digital camera, they
just don't look right.)

Thanks, Don.

Ken
The Rev. Kenneth Frazier
Connecticut Conference, United Church of Christ
Current Leica Photography (PAW):
http://tinyurl.com/6sc2r

Current Medium Format Photos:
http://tinyurl.com/bjvfn