Subject: [Leica] help me find name of movie
From: paul.winkfield at gmail.com (Paul Winkfield)
Date: Thu Feb 2 07:33:11 2006

Hi All

I seen a movie on TV couple yrs ago. Sadly a Leica didn't have a starring
role, it was a great movie  The plot:

A photographer has loss his edge,  while in a bar in New York City found an
envelope containing black & white photos of NYC streets and skyline. No one
knows who taken or left the photos.

He takes the photos to his gallery rep (claiming he done them) who loves
them saying they'll revamp his career, as he was leaving the gallery, he
sees a guy getting robbed, he comes to the rescue but finds the envelope was
stolen out his car!  This starts a 'Wizard of Oz' like journey through the
streets of night time NYC finding clues and folks who join in to help him.

If anyone remembers this movie, please tell me! I plan to buy the DVD
version.

Thanks in advance
<paul>
Philly Leica User Group (PLUG)

BTW: Feb 3rd in Philly is the infamous First Friday Gallery openings!
Find us at the Muse gallery, 60 N 2nd street 6pm as we journey the
arts, talk Leica and share photos.

Replies: Reply from reid at mejac.palo-alto.ca.us (Brian Reid) ([Leica] help me find name of movie)