Subject: [Leica] FS: 35mm Summicron version 4 Mint $925
From: lawjeff at gmail.com (Jeff Law)
Date: Thu Feb 2 11:43:16 2006

I'm selling my 35mm Summicron 4th version (King of bokeh).

This lens is in really good condition. Other than a few tiny chips,
the barrel looks really clean. Aperture and focusing rings are
smooth. The front and rear elements are pristine. There's no mark or
scratch on both glass surfaces.

It comes with hood, front and rear caps.

I'm asking $925. Please email me if you're interested.

You can see the pictures of the lens here:

http://www.flickr.com/photos/lawj/sets/72057594058148012/

Thanks.

Jeff