Subject: [Leica] So today we had...
From: bdcolen at comcast.net (B. D. Colen)
Date: Thu Feb 2 13:37:12 2006

Yup. ;-) Oh, did I say Leica O? I meant treO! :-)
Seriously, though. Think about the general quality turned out by the
earliest 35 mm cameras. Think about the "quality" turned out by the first
digital cameras. Look at the steadily progressing quality of cell phone
cameras. And then ask yourself what impact these ubiquitous devices will
have on what we call photography, and, particularly, on what we call photo
journalism. It's fascinating, if not scary, to contemplate.