Subject: [Leica] Finder clean/repair russian copy
From: rangefinder at screengang.com (Didier Ludwig)
Date: Fri Feb 3 08:15:59 2006

I have successfully done this a few weeks ago with my beautiful, special
edition black turret finder with orange hammer&sickle engravings.
Reassembling the prisms with the little metal tube was first a rather
finicky 3D puzzle game, unless I found these instructions from the
Russiancamera forum:
http://tinyurl.com/bgxmm
Download the ZIP.
Good luck,