Subject: [Leica] poorly framed & composed snaps?
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Sat Feb 4 01:57:58 2006

Hi Edmund,
I think the last one is the most interesting because you play with
the size of your son vs the train size, and because there is some
contrast between your sons coloured jack and the rest of the image.
I miss some interaction though, and maybe you also should have (or
have already) explored different angles and viewpoints.
And, ofcourse welcome :-) Always a pleasure to see new people arrive
that actually make/take photographs.

Op 4-feb-06, om 07:10 heeft Edmund Evanowski het volgende geschreven: