Subject: [Leica] Epson RD-1
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Sat Feb 4 21:56:41 2006

Sure. Wait 10 months, and you may be able to get the Digital M for $6000....

The VF is not as good. The shutter is ear piercingly loud. The frameline is
very approximate. The effective base length is too short. It's really only
a 3 lens camera. You can buy a scanner for much less. The RF gets out of
alignment if you just stare at it.

There you go.

OTOH, if you must shoot digital with your M lens, there is no other choice.
I shot over 10000 pics with it in 1+ year, in addition to ~4000 (mostly)
B&W on the Ms.