Subject: [Leica] Leica IIfBD
From: vick.ko at sympatico.ca (Vick Ko)
Date: Sun Feb 5 14:15:05 2006

Here:

http://www.mediajoy.com/en/lrc/

Regards,

Vick Ko

-----Original Message-----
From: lug-bounces+vick.ko=sympatico.ca@leica-users.org
[mailto:lug-bounces+vick.ko=sympatico.ca@leica-users.org] On Behalf Of
Colyn
Sent: Sunday, February 05, 2006 4:42 PM
To: lug@leica-users.org

I just bought a IIf BD to go with my IIIf BD. The seller said the only
thing wrong with it is the 1/30th speed is a little sluggish. My
understanding is this model uses a inertia retard for the 1/30th which
is located in the same location that the slow speed escapement is. Can
this mechanism be removed and cleaned the same way you would do the slow

speed escapement?

--
Colyn Goodson