Subject: [Leica] enlarger
From: travel.on at juno.com (travel.on@juno.com)
Date: Mon Feb 6 13:49:58 2006

I would recommend an Omega D with a Chromega  color head,I have an X(80'
column) that works great, there are plenty of used ones available on By
from camera shops going out of business as well as accessories. The Leica
enlarger is about 2x in price over the omega and the money would be well
spent on a quality lens instead. Omega is still  in bussiness(Omega
Satter on the web)and are very helpful to talk to.

Mike

Replies: Reply from vintagecameras at swbell.net (Colyn) ([Leica] enlarger)
Reply from msmall at infionline.net (Marc James Small) ([Leica] enlarger)