Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for an enlarger
From: feli2 at earthlink.net (feli)
Date: Mon Feb 6 14:24:42 2006

Also take a look at the Saunders/LPL/OMEGA 670VCCE.
This is a variable contrast, diffusion enlarger, which can handle
negs up to 6x7. The nice thing about this unit is that it has a
build in neutral density filter, which keeps your exposure time
constant, as you dial in the filter grade (contrast) you like.

I purchased one of these last year and it has made my printing a lot
easier, and less time consuming.

feli

Feli di Giorgio                 feli2@earthlink.net
www.elanphotos.com