Subject: [Leica] Tina and Digital (was, Enlarger
From: red735i at earthlink.net (Frank Filippone)
Date: Mon Feb 6 16:38:09 2006

I never was a Kodak Man....
I have, up to now, used Ilford, MG IV FB Glossy.  Also Same, but WT.  The
cold paper does not tone.  The WT does tone.

I m trying out some new papers... Forte and Kentmere to replace them.  The
2 new papers are less costly.  I may return to my Ilford Standards.

Dektol 1:2.
Kodak Rapid Fix.
KRST 1:9 Selenium Toned for 5 minutes for archival standards, not color
enhancement.

Frank Filippone
red735i@earthlink.net

On 07/02/2006, at 1:06, Frank Filippone wrote:

> OTOH, my choices in B+W Printing papers IS getting smaller.....

what do you use?

Replies: Reply from lmc at interlink.es (Luis Miguel Castañeda) ([Leica] Tina and Digital (was, Enlarger)
Reply from firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin) ([Leica] Black and white papers)