Subject: [Leica] I have given up
From: Afterswift at aol.com (Afterswift@aol.com)
Date: Mon Feb 6 19:00:49 2006

In a message dated 2/6/06 6:49:50 PM, lug-request@leica-users.org writes:

> But personally I get more satisfaction out of using analog, with a
> sprinkling of digital.
> I really have no plans on giving up on film. I jsut enjoy it and like the
> way it looks.
> It really is that simple.
>
> feli

Feli,

Digital is a soft pillow for photographers, especially pro's. As everyone
knows, I'm committed to the permanence of my images. At present I find that
advantage in B&W analog film photography that includes negatives.

My digital office shares space with my darkroom module. I can convert one to
the other in minutes. My Omega A2 35mm enlarger sits on a custom made
cabinet
that holds everything I need to print silver.
It's no big deal. There is no clash of technologies here.

Best,
Bob Rosen