Subject: [Leica] Digital: Plastic Puppy?
From: rbaron at concentric.net (Robert D. Baron)
Date: Mon Feb 6 19:30:58 2006

Thanks for the comments on
http://www.ruffecavaliers.com/Johnny9Wks/index.htm

Bruce and John: Although it is early, we do think he has real show
potential.  Westminster in 2 years?  Who knows?  :-)

Graham: I always watch my back around this one.  His teeth are *sharp*
and he is not shy about using them!

Doug: I might well have got more highlight detail with film.  I also
might have got more highlight detail in digital but I am still - slowly
- learning to deal with raw images and photoshop.  If I had exercised a
little more care in my exposures and spent a little more time processing
these I might have done better.

Sort of like with film.

:-) :-)

But I'm having fun learning, and my main points still are (1) digital
works best for me now for puppy shots, and (2) they don't appear at all
plastic to me.

--Bob

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] Digital: Plastic Puppy?)