Subject: [Leica] I have given up
From: firkin at ncable.net.au (Alastair Firkin)
Date: Mon Feb 6 22:18:09 2006

Come now Marc, its not all that hopeless. There are still many of us
struggling on in the darkroom: hell I'm even doing some colour work
again, and some how it looks very good --- dare I say as good ;-) dare
I think better ;-)

Film looks like it will survive in some shape or form, and its getting
harder to find darkroom bargains -- what does that say? I'm more than
happy to have a natter about ploots etc, but as I prepare for
Antarctica, I'm getting into 200 series blads at the moment. Medium
format sure makes a fine print and I suspect it will be a better long
term financial bet than the DMR, even if its costing me more for the
205Tcc

Cheers