Subject: [Leica] Nathan's PAW 5: Schizophrenic
From: aaron.sandler at duke.edu (Aaron Sandler)
Date: Tue Feb 7 06:03:40 2006

Hi Nathan,

That's a nice set.  I particularly like the light on the photographer, but
I think I'd like it more with a bit of a crop...The wood in the upper right
distracts me from the simplicity, the loneliness, and the beautiful
light.  This is something like what I'm imagining, if you don't mind:
http://www.sandlerphotographs.com/temp/Nathan_PAW2006_5alt2_aaron.jpg

Of the B&W, #3 (Frozen weeds and fence) is my favorite...that's just the
right amount of disappearing into the distance for my tastes.  Cold and a
bit spooky.

Well done!

Best,
Aaron