Subject: [Leica] Tina and Digital (was, Enlarger
From: telyt at earthlink.net (Douglas Herr)
Date: Tue Feb 7 10:14:13 2006

B. D. Colen wrote:

>Okay, I wasn't going to post this unless this started up again today...but
>since it has....(and all due respect to you, Barney :-) )
>This is perhaps the single most inane thread ever to take up LUG bandwidth.
>:-)
> Tina is not a techie. I am not a techie. Ted is not a techie, nor are most
>of the hundreds of other people on this list who have figured out - mostly
>on their own by trial and error, just as they learned wet printing - how to
>do digital printing.

At least it's related to photography  There have been plenty other inane
threads that have nothing to do with photography, either silver-halide or
silicon.  Food, timepieces, hats, booze, motorized transport ... take your
pick, lots of inanity to go around.

Doug Herr
Birdman of Sacramento
http://www.wildlightphoto.com