Subject: [Leica] #026
From: tedgrant at shaw.ca (Ted Grant)
Date: Tue Feb 7 14:24:51 2006

Graham posted:
>> http://www.geebeephoto.com/2006/06026.htm<<<
Subject: Re: [Leica] #026

Hi Graham,

Nice reflective photograph for the time of the year. My instant re-action
was .... "turn this into a narrow top to bottom wide picture." :-)

In other words, crop off the bottom leaving about a 1/4 inch from the top
reflected image of the big tree about 3/4 of the way across from the right.
This eliminates a chunk of the grasses right bottom and balances the
photograph giving a much nicer feeling to the scene.

I believe you've said in the past, you don't like to crop? However me old
son, I feel this suggested crop turns a nice photo into a very good photo.
;-) Or better. :-)

But then that's my one eyed look compared to your two eyed look. ;-)

ted

Message from pdzwig at summaventures.com (Peter Dzwig) ([Leica] #026)