Subject: [Leica] Recommendations for an enlarger
From: luisripoll at telefonica.net (Luis Ripoll)
Date: Wed Feb 8 13:49:59 2006

Be sure Alastair I can help you for tapas and also to take a look to Casa
Arpi. Actually in Barcelona it is a best one for Leica, Casanova Foto, they
have two nice shops in the Calle Pelayo, oneis general, with a lot of Leica
stuff, and another one for collectors items, I'm sure you will enjoy!

Saludos desde Barcelona
Luis