Subject: [Leica] R8
From: scott at adrenaline.com (Scott McLoughlin)
Date: Wed Feb 8 21:56:00 2006

I got one of those 2.8/90 M and you take a few pics and just go
"ooooo" and "aaaah."

Nothing special, just 2 Web jpegs of a pretty girl and some new tennis
shoes, but here's a few 2.8/90 M shots.

http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps/Lucy/Lucy_2/slides/Fire_Escape.html

http://www.adrenaline.com/snaps/Scott/New%20Shoes/slides/7_Comfy_New_Shoes.html

In the pretty girl pic, you can see the aperture blades, but absolutely
no "donut
holes" in the specular highlight bokeh.

Damn Leica and their lenses. They're just so damn good.

Scott

Replies: Reply from bruce at ralgo.nl (bruce) ([Leica] R8)
Message from s.dimitrov at charter.net (Slobodan Dimitrov) ([Leica] R8)