Subject: [Leica] Paris Hotel Suggestions?
From: jgovindaraj at eth.net (Jayanand Govindaraj)
Date: Fri Feb 10 07:17:34 2006

Robert,
In Europe I usually stay in serviced apartments, they are much better
values than the hotels:

Paris: Citadines - there are quite a few, choose whichever locality you
like - I usually stay at the Louvre or Saint Germain -
http://www.citadines.com/serviced_apartments/apart_hotel_paris.htm

London: Scala House: http://www.scala-house.co.uk/

Both are simple, but very good for the price and as central as possible..
Cheers
Jayanand Govindaraj
Chennai, India