Subject: [Leica] The Old Gibbon
From: richard-lists at imagecraft.com (Richard)
Date: Fri Feb 10 07:48:22 2006

Hi Didier, sorry, I did the usual "changing the subject without mentioning
it." Sorry.

This picture is fine. I like it in fact. I was referring to the performance
photos that I took. I was using both the RD-1 and the Leica, and the R-D1
has more blurred to it. I think it's the way I hold the R-D1 that is not as
"solid." I will try again tonight and crank up the ASA and hold the R-D1
more steady.

use richard at imagecraft.com)

Message from helvetar at hispeed.ch (Didier Ludwig) ([Leica] The Old Gibbon)