Subject: [Leica] Re:PMA 2006 anyone?
From: zoeica1 at yahoo.com (Chris Williams)
Date: Fri Feb 10 11:23:54 2006

Yes, the PPA show last Jan. in New Orleans was much smaller than normal, I
expect the same for PMA. I have not been to PMA is years.

  Hope to see you there.

  Chris

Don Dory <don.dory@gmail.com> wrote:
  Chris,
I will be there for the whole show. When you are at the show, try to see
some of the talks and the DIMA exhibits. The floor is pretty interesting
but I suspect that this year will be fairly weak. Not only do the shows in
Orlando draw fewer visitors but the industry is consolidating pretty
quickly. Konica-Minolta is gone, Kodak is moving to smaller digs, and most
of those wonderful small manufacturers are no longer showing up with their
quirky gizmo's. On the other hand, all the digital software vendors will be
there so it is a good time to get product knowledge. Adobe always has good
classes so try to sign up as they are usually full.

Go to PMA.com and follow the links. Some are free and some cost $.

When I have a better handle on my schedule we will have to set up a time to
meet each other. This year SWAMBO is with me doing some plant visits for
her work so that complicates scheduling; lunch probably works best.

Don
don.dory@gmail.com