Subject: [Leica] More 15mm Shots
From: michiel.fokkema at wanadoo.nl (Michiel Fokkema)
Date: Fri Feb 10 13:53:23 2006

Richard S. Taylor wrote:
> James - I haven't tried to shoot a brick wall yet.  I do know that there
> is quite a bit of stretching near the edges of the frame and it's best
> to keep recognizable objects (e.g., faces) away from there, or be
> prepared to frame loosely and crop a bit off.
>
> B.T.W. I really enjoyed your first posts especially since so many of
> them used a wide angle lens so effectively and I'm playing with the 15
> at the moment.  Keep 'em coming and welcome.

Brick wall is not interesting at all.
This tiny lens is worth the money.
I use it now and then and it always amazes me at what it can do.
Just make sure you come close enough to get something interesting in the
foreground.
Best thing is that it can cover my shyness when doing street
photography. People just don't notice that they are in the frame if they
are only  a meter away from you.
I try to post a few in the near future.
Here are some oldies:
http://michielfokkema.no-ip.info/paw/14a.htm