Subject: [Leica] Flower for Friday
From: philippe.orlent at pandora.be (Philippe Orlent)
Date: Fri Feb 10 13:57:12 2006

Maybe, but if that had been the point of interest of the image I
would have it framed differently, without the background flowers f.i.
But thit is only nitpicking, as was my former remark, because
basically it's a beautiful photo already.

Op 10-feb-06, om 22:41 heeft Aram Langhans#2 het volgende geschreven: